We are thrilled to announce our new Online Master in AI & Innovation in collaboration with Microsoft. Our goal is to help students worldwide acquire the skills to apply the technologies that are revolutionizing the world in the business landscape.
Throughout the program, students will learn to professionally use tools such as ChatGPT and Bing AI.
Why a Master in AI and Innovation?
Although Artificial Intelligence has been researched and developed for decades, it has only recently made its leap to the general public. The widespread use of tools such as ChatGPT or Bing Chat is marking the technological trend of 2023.
In this context, why is training in AI and Innovation so necessary?
- Tools such as Bing AI, ChatGPT and low-code/no-code platforms are redefining the way we work globally.
- Technological advances based on natural language, speech, or vision are revolutionizing human efficiency.
- Low-code / no-code platforms allow non-technical users to prototype ideas and solve complex challenges in minutes. This was unthinkable just a few months ago.
Gartner estimates that by 2024, 80% of digital products and services will be created by people who do not know how to program, thanks to low-code or no-code tools.
Discovering the Online Master in AI & Innovation with Microsoft
The program’s objective is to provide students worldwide with online access to the fundamentals and uses of AI, machine learning, and prompt engineering; as well as creating content in different formats, web pages, and apps without needing to know how to program.
Upon completion of the program and its activities, the student can export their Business with AI certification endorsed by Microsoft and Founderz, to their LinkedIn profile.
Additionally, they will have the option to complete the Microsoft PL-900 certification exam (at no additional cost) to obtain a second certification in technology.
The program consists of 10 content modules in which there are video lessons, individual and group exercises and live periodic sessions:
- Module 1 – Introduction to AI: What to expect
- Module 2 – Prompt Engineering: Bing AI & ChatGPT
- Module 3 – AI and Art: Generating images, music & videos
- Module 4 – Ethics in Artificial Intelligence
- Module 5 – Corporate Opportunities for AIs
- Module 6 – Automating processes and businesses using AI
- Module 7 – Building conversational AIs with no-code platforms
- Module 8 – Building advanced AIs with low-code: Text & Speech
- Module 9 – Building webs and mobile apps with no-code tools & AI
- Module 10 – AI Data Visualization: PowerBI & dashboards
At Founderz, we believe in Decentralized Education. We distance ourselves from the traditional learning model with a co-creation method, in which our entire community shares their knowledge, ideas and projects, through Discord or on our pioneering campus in the Metaverse.
- 100% online so that students can join from anywhere.
- Microlearning: the program content is divided into video lessons from 5 to 15 minutes, from basic to advanced levels.
- We learn from experts and professionals in the sector.
- We believe in the power of collective intelligence: up to 75% of the educational experience happens «outside of class.»
«It is an honor for Microsoft to collaborate in this program, contributing with our know-how on innovation and technologies such as AI, machine learning, and low-code / no-code. […] Nowadays, all organizations are becoming technology companies, regardless of the sector they operate in.»Enrique Ruiz, Chief Employability Officer of Microsoft in Spain.
The program will be available to the general public starting from May 30th with a cost of 750€.